amazed i am at how different our system response is to stuff, getting used to it, evaluating it, remembering it under different set of initial conditions...
Seven days would hardly have been classified as routine by me ever...When i first came here and stayed with Shivani Ashutosh ..it was just a week that i was there, i walked to and from school daily.. about half an hour walk...
and now its been a month that i had not walked to their place..normally now i take a bus or they drop me....i realised i was missing it..mhanje "me darroj chalat jayche tithun school la"..ase mhanayla i had actually done that just for a week and still thats something that stretches in memory and asssumes importance as if it were my set pattern for years....
so atta chalat gele tyanchya kade and i was speaking over the phone and did not realise when i reached there...was just reminded of the way it was back in India..trendy var when instinctively turns ghetle jayche and i chatting with Mads did not even realise when we reached college taking the right route subconsiously! but this route i had traced only for a 7 days regularly and i traced it today subconciously..wierd...seven days and the "most novel" has become "instinctive" for me it seems.
thats one week which i guess has been amplified...time wise ,change wise, cumulation of thoughts and conclusions wise, before being stored..i guess ..just realised right now!
Seven days would hardly have been classified as routine by me ever...When i first came here and stayed with Shivani Ashutosh ..it was just a week that i was there, i walked to and from school daily.. about half an hour walk...
and now its been a month that i had not walked to their place..normally now i take a bus or they drop me....i realised i was missing it..mhanje "me darroj chalat jayche tithun school la"..ase mhanayla i had actually done that just for a week and still thats something that stretches in memory and asssumes importance as if it were my set pattern for years....
so atta chalat gele tyanchya kade and i was speaking over the phone and did not realise when i reached there...was just reminded of the way it was back in India..trendy var when instinctively turns ghetle jayche and i chatting with Mads did not even realise when we reached college taking the right route subconsiously! but this route i had traced only for a 7 days regularly and i traced it today subconciously..wierd...seven days and the "most novel" has become "instinctive" for me it seems.
thats one week which i guess has been amplified...time wise ,change wise, cumulation of thoughts and conclusions wise, before being stored..i guess ..just realised right now!
4 Comments:
Hey,
I want to go to college on trendy/active IGHT NOW!!!!!:-(
and yeah, its the transient response that makes all the difference!
I still feel like I am going back home whenever I go to DG/KK's place! :-)
Madhura
hmmm..subconscious mhane!! I really miss my scooty too tough most of the times I used to be alone on it! And I am trying not to get too used to this left hand drive funda because I want to be able to drive my scooty flawlessly when I return home! Vedi ahe na me! I know you always knew that!! People here don't believe it!
Neeti
Mazi parvachi comment kuthe geli??
Prachi.
From Blogger.com
This blog will be shut down within 5 days due to long days of inactivity.
-President
www.blogger.com
Post a Comment
<< Home