Monday, February 01, 2010

Contemplating...

Work has been on the mind quite a bit lately, unfortunately not the way that would prove productive :P Just many questions, and no answers or options!
Sought to cribbing for a while, but thats just disturbing in the end (for not just me).
Resignation or activity? I know the 'wise' would advise activity, but sometimes dont they also say just patience is the more effective path.
so while I sleep on this and hopefully (someday!) figure it out for myself, I shall chime this in to make things easier.
There are few people who are lucky enough to do what they like, however I could try to make myself capable of learning to like what I do.

-Rujuta

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm come to realise it's okay to be non-productive and bored in a phase. I think it happens even if you like what you do.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Madhura said...

hang in there Ruj, and we do need to talk!!! Damn the timezones!!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home