a balancing act ?
am back to this side of the world
with jingled feelings in mind
glad to get my space again
missing what I left behind
oh what a contrast I feel within
the people, the attention, the love
but somewhere I feel clobbered by it
I wonder if its me who turned reserve
a mean of the two worlds I wish there was
where loneliness isnt the only guest
neither does the brain go whizz
with society always at contest!
with jingled feelings in mind
glad to get my space again
missing what I left behind
oh what a contrast I feel within
the people, the attention, the love
but somewhere I feel clobbered by it
I wonder if its me who turned reserve
a mean of the two worlds I wish there was
where loneliness isnt the only guest
neither does the brain go whizz
with society always at contest!
2 Comments:
However much we may wish
for the mean or median
We realize what makes it exciting
in the end is the deviation
I totally agree with neeti, no matter how mature we become, I think we live for singular exciting deviations :)
Post a Comment
<< Home