Monday, May 23, 2011

Crossings...

A tough decision
comes my way
stares in the face
to force me look away

am torn between worlds
but I dare not blink
a conflict at hand
to balance not sink

its always been the case
they never seem to concur
the heart tells one thing
the brain says the other

are decisions really
so plain right or wrong
or are they just a chance
to explore as you go along

hind sight they say
is always twenty-twenty
I have made up my mind
with doubts many plenty

hope its a journey
rich that will be
of learning of the self
and of the world that I see

and the ones am leaving
for my selfish gain
grow stronger with me
when we meet soon again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Neeti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Neeti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Neeti said...

:) you need to be selfish first..
to be able to give to the ones you love..

3:38 PM  
Blogger Madhura said...

its at crossroads like these when you have to decide mind over heart that I sometimes yearn for simpler times! :D
But no one knows better than you about having the strength and heart to make it through Ruj! Take it piece by piece and before you know it, times will be simpler and there'd be no need for giving up one to get another!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Madhura said...

btw I just happened to read something, its pretty depressing but pretty amusing too if you think about it :)

A bit beyond perception's reach
I sometimes believe I see
that Life is two locked boxes, each
containing the other's key.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home